Sunday, March 27, 2016

Big news and bigger news

 Here we are on Easter Sunday. What better day to tell you about my upcoming fabric range.
Due for release in May at Spring market, this is Bunny Trail.




I am super pumped about it and am keeping one eye on the calendar and one on the to-do list as things get closer to market time. The sooner the fabric gets here the better, but in truth, I am not expecting it for a few weeks. Then it will be saddle up and sew like the wind to get everything ready for market in mid-May. (I am going to Salt Lake City !!!! Can't wait )

The neck / back thing has improved , and now  the man with the magic hands is working on the shoulder. New drugs mean my stomach lining will return to something closer to normal in a few months and for this I will be eternally grateful. (Oh friends it was a new and awful place).

But the really big news ? Bigger than a trip to the USA  and bigger than new fabric range ???

I have a grandpuppy !
He is the cutest puppy ever (of course)


and as a total bonus - I am holidays for two glorious weeks so I have plenty of time for puppy antics.
I hope your Easter makes you as happy as a puppy with two tails.

(His name is quite possibly but not definitely going to be Mac)

14 comments:

  1. Oh yay for bunny fabric! And for more overseas jaunts! Even better the necks feeling better, yay for Magic Hands Man. And the puppy- well, that goes without saying- YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! - I mean the puppy, my daughter means your son ;) How does Finn the Wonder Dog feel about the new addition? Mac is a great choice, I have a kitten of the same name - although in his case it's short for Mackerel due to his oily fish like markings.
    I'm so glad you're feeling better - it sounds like you had a horrible time of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOING!

    you are now inured to jetlag.

    glad you are feeling a bit better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pack your thermals for Salt Lake City, you never know when they will get a snow dump. So glad you are feeling better. Now Mac is super cute and hope Finn doesn't get his nose out of joint.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you are feeling well, and exciting new material news, but: a puppy!! Congratulations. We have a new puppy too- Sleepless nights, lots of chewing and endless love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sooo happy Mr Magic Hands has and is making you better, all the better for playing with grandpuppy Mac!
    eeeek! Bunny fabric 🐰 to possibly go with cats in pyjamas ?! I think so 👏🏻

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mac puppy. Swoon. Thud. Am ded. Bunny fabric. Swoon. Thud. Am ded. SlUt airport. Swoon Thud. Am ded.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mac puppy. Swoon. Thud. Am ded. Bunny fabric. Swoon. Thud. Am ded. SlUt airport. Swoon Thud. Am ded.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I can't wait to see your Bunny Rabbits. I'm sure they'll look just as great as the Pussy Cats. Might have to stitch some up

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I can't wait to see your Bunny Rabbits. I'm sure they'll look just as great as the Pussy Cats. Might have to stitch some up

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so glad you are on the mend. Congratulation on your new fabric range looking forward to seeing it and your new puppy, How cute! All the best on your trip too. Wow! That is a lot of news! Enjoy your 2 weeks holiday too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. puppies are so fun...until they chew something and then you ask yourself, "self? why did you leave that where the puppy could reach?" ;p glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  13. enjoy your holidays............woohoo new fabric........

    ReplyDelete
  14. Puppy love here! Glad you are starting to feel better.

    ReplyDelete

Hellloooooo !!!!